Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Great Job Kids!

Wowzers!! What a great job those kids did at the Christmas Concert. I am so proud of each and every one of them as I am sure you are too. I hope you were able to make it. Thank you for leaving your child at school this afternoon after the performance as we got lots of science and social studies done and now they don't have to make it up. Have your child tell you their favorite song of the performance and write it in the planner for free money. Tomorrow is our Santa's Workshop time in the afternoon. So if you want your child to purchase things, remember everything is $1.00 Remember to get permission slips back tomorrow for the Big Miracle movie if you didn't return them today. I don't know if you received a district wide call or not, but Billings Public Schools are on semi-lockdown which means all entry doors to the building are locked including the front door. I feel very good about how vigilant we are being and working together to keep our children safe. I know some of you are thinking about keeping your child home on Friday because of all that is happening and I want you to know that the decision is totally up to you, but I feel confident that everything will be alright. It was so nice to have law enforcement present in the building today and that will continue the next 2 days. Remember you secret santa gifts again tomorrow. Wow-these kids are loving it and getting all kinds of fun stuff. Have a great night.

No comments: