Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Sunday

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and beautiful weather. What a great last 4 days I have had. Fun fun family times with lots of memories created. My niece had a beautiful wedding and fun was had by all. This week is going to be a very busy week especially since we only have 4 days and one of them being the field trip. Remember that Wednesday is the Recorder Concert at 1:30. Hope you can make it. Ask your child what their favorite song is that they are going to play and write it in the planner for free money. Also, remember that if your child went to the STEM night on Friday, write STEM in the planner for free money. Monday is ecosystem project sharing day. Can't wait to see the great dioramas and final poster projects. I heard that my sub didn't show up on Friday and they had Mrs. Wichman is this true? Ask your child and also have them rate their behavior on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being great. I am sure they all did a fabulous job. Have a great rest of your night.

No comments: