Monday, April 15, 2013

Busy Day With Finally a Full Week Ahead of Us!!

Today was a busy day as we finally have a 5 day week again. Seems like forever ago since that happened. First of all, I want to once again stress how proud I am of these kiddos and the growth they made on their MAP testing last week. We finished Friday with Language and had great results. Today in Reading, my kids continued their ecosystem projects. I have mine completed and modeled for them and have a picture attached below for you to see along with an example of a diorama of a desert habitat. I know it is not the rain forest like my project, but just wanted the kids to see an example. We will talk about these more tomorrow. What the kids need tomorrow for school is colored pics (preferably) of animals in their ecosystem's food chain and food web. We have a color printer here at school, but that is a lot of pics for me to get in a short time so hopefully you can help with this at home. Remember this is for my reading kids only. Thank you. We finished our first worm book today and will go into parts of worms tomorrow. Ask your child 3 cool facts and write them in the planner for free money. In Social Studies we will finish our West Region tour tomorrow and have our states and capitals test on Thursday. Unit 29 spelling list this week. Way to Go, Gabe on being Student of the Week. We loved your baby book album. Cute pics. Have a great night.

No comments: