Thursday, February 28, 2013

Substitute Tomorrow

Yes, I have training tomorrow so I have a substitute. Actually, it doesn't seem like it as it will be Mr. Pertuit who was the long term PE sub. The kids love him and I am sure they are happy I will be gone. Today, we started our tour of the SW and learned about some pretty cool places. One of them being the Carlsbad Caverns. We watched a YouTube of them and ask your child what it has underground unlike any other cave. Write it in the planner for free money. Also, remember to remind them to have one of their "pay it forward" examples to share for tomorrow. MontCas Testing is going to be starting on Monday. We actually changed the schedule from what I said yesterday so that we don't have to drag it out for 3 weeks. We are going to test hard all of next week morning & afternoon to get them done. I think this will be best for everyone. There will be breaks in between to help break it up. So please have your child here at school next week unless they are very sick. Please talk to your child about substitute expectations. Have a great night.

No comments: