Sunday, February 24, 2013

Busy Week Ahead

I hope you are enjoying your weekend or what is left of it anyway. I have been very busy with family stuff (bridal shower for my niece & and hanging out with two 2 year olds). Needless to say, I am tired, but surely not them. This week is going to be a busy week both in & out of the classroom. We are going to wrap up our Lead 21 Unit 5 and test on it on Friday. In Social Studies, we are going to start the SW region (only 4 states in this region) and continue with Montana History. We finally finished the book about the expedition. Ask your child what their most memorable part of the expedition was and write it in the planner. We will have spelling words this week. In Science, we will continue with our fossil unit. I can't wait for our next Science Unit as it is studying worms and today I met a lady who has a Worm Farm here in Billings. The information she shared with me was amazing. She is definitely going to add a lot to that unit of study. Congratulations to Emily our Purple Hand Cookie winner. She was nominated for always being so kind & helpful to others. Have a great night.

No comments: