Thursday, February 21, 2013

Great Day Today

Overall, today was a very good day in Room 6. What I was most pleased about is the progress they are making in ReadAbout computer program. About a month ago, I showed them their results of some of the work they had been doing in the program and for many of them, it didn't meet my expectations and I knew they could do better so we had a little chat and I showed them their results. Well, today as I was looking at progress a month later, they are doing so so much better so now we need to keep it up and work at 100% all the time. Tomorrow is Hats For Hope-pay 50 cents and where a hat. Remember money goes to our Bitterroot families in need. Some of you were wondering about a reading calendar for this month. I didn't send one home purposely because of the Read-A-Thon so we will start with a new calendar again in March. Speaking of Read-A-Thon, we are having our banana split party tomorrow afternoon for winning the 3rd-4th grade reading contest. Have a great night.

No comments: