Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Report Cards Are Arriving Today!

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, but the server here at school had a problem and when I went home I crashed for a bit as I am fighting this crazy cold, but much better today. Thank goodness. By the time you read this blog, you should have seen your child's report card. Overall, they are awesome, but as always there is room for improvement for some. If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to call or email me. I know some of them may be sad they didn't make BUG Club, but that gives them the incentive to work harder this quarter. I am just extremely proud of them academically, but a big part of their growth is their behavior. They are displaying wonderful character and I think you would agree with that too. I hope you see it at home likewise. Thank you for all your help & support as we work as a team to help your child be successful. Can you believe we are now on the 4th quarter of 4th Grade-where does the time go?
Talk with your child about their accomplishments thus far this year and CELEBRATE with them. For free money tomorrow-write celebrate in the planner.
To the parents of the reading kids in my room, thank you for doing your homework. We loved hearing about their adventures from birth-age 2.
We will finish our SW tour tomorrow and the states & capitals test is on Thursday. Not a lot to study as there are only 4 states.
Had an HR today on Coca Cola-ask your child what used to be in it that isn't today-thank goodness. Write it in their planner for free money.

REMEMBER TOMORROW IS THE RECORDER CONCERT AT 1:30!!

Morgan-we hope you are doing ok-how are all the popsicles? What is your favorite flavor. For those of you who don't know, Morgan had her tonsils out on Monday so let's wish her well.
Have a great night.


No comments: