Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Listen to Them Play-WOW!!

Great job today at the recorder concert. Wow-they have come so far this year. I hope you got to see it in person. I am so so proud of each and every one of them for all their hard work and efforts on everything. Don't you agree they have made tremendous growth all the way around and that you are so proud of them too. If you agree, write PROUD in the planner for free money.
Thank you for taking the time to go over their report cards with them. They are happy with their accomplishments and will continue to work hard this 4th quarter to meet their goals. As I read their reflections in their nightly writing, I was so glad to see them using all the writing techniques we have been practicing in our nightly writing.
PE tomorrow so remember shoes and for my reading kids, the horses are coming so dress for the weather and plan to be outside for some time.
I am not so sure the concert video is visible. Another technical difficulty.
Have a great night.

No comments: