Friday, March 18, 2011

Missing the Farm

Wow-we had a guest speaker today in to talk about how farming has changed over the years! Oh, it brought back so many memories of my childhood and I found myself really missing the farm. It did a great job. Ask your child one cool, new farm fact they learned for free money at check in on Monday.
Testing is over-the kids did a fantastic job and really took their time and showed that they really cared about how they did. I am so proud of them.
We can now get back into our regular daily schedule and finally get to have reading.
We are starting one of my favorite books next week, it is called Riding Freedom. Much more to come about this book.
Have a great weekend and get out and enjoy the weather. Red Lodge got fresh snow (10 inches) so I may hit the slopes again this weekend.

No comments: