Friday, March 11, 2011

FUN -FUN-FUN

A great time was had by all at the volcano erupting. The kids had fun and some got quite sticky, but overall it was a success and I know we all learned a lot about volcanoes. I will post some pictures as I get them from Ms. Erickson, as she had the camera because I was busy with the mentos loader. I told them to keep an eye on the news for more updates on the tsunamis as these are so related. We watched some footage today on the Weather Channel.
Have a fun time at the Spaghetti Dinner and Magic Show. Those who go earn free money. I will be there in spirit as I will be gone on a weekend skiing trip.
We finished the Reading testing today and it appeared the students did quite well. Next week is the Math on Wed.-Friday.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: