Monday, May 13, 2013

Movie Tomorrow

HI there- Hope all is well. This is going to be a quick post as I just got back from ND and spending the weekend with my amazing mother. We not only celebrated Mother's Day, but her 89th birthday as well. I am sure you all enjoyed Mr. P. today. Write down your favorite part of the day for free money tomorrow. Tomorrow is movie day. We are watching Soul Surfer. Bring a drink and a treat of your choice. Also, if you brought stuff to share at the concession, you will get paid for that and you can also purchase a drink and a treat at the concession if you choose not to bring your own. Totally up to you. Have a great night and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I missed you. I told my family as we were talking about the end of the year what a great bunch of kids you are and that I wish I would have put in to "loop" with you next year and move to 5th grade. Oh well, at least I will still get to see you down the hall. Cya tomorrow.

No comments: