Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just a Quick Note

I have a quick minute between conferences, but I just wanted to let you know that we are selling the rest of our bake sale items tomorrow for 25 cents. We have a lot left over and need to get rid of them. Also tomorrow is the Unit 9 spelling test and finishing up on our non-fiction reading about the Northeast in small reading groups. Next week we are starting Book Clubs. We, including me, are so excited for this. Today students spent some of their fake money on coupons and tomorrow they will have a chance to spend the rest on items that I have purchased for them. Any money not spent will go back into the bank. On Monday, students will start fresh with a $100. Have a great night and I so enjoyed visiting with those of you that I already have and look forward to visiting with those of you that I have not as of yet. Cya tomorrow.

No comments: