Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wow! These Kids and Their Projects Are Awesome!!

We started sharing our otter projects today and I am so impressed. They not only look fabulous, but what the kids learned, know, and shared about otters and their ecosystem is so exciting for me as their teacher. I am very proud of each of them. We will finish sharing tomorrow and then I will put together a smilebox with all their pictures together over the weekend for you to see these wonderful projects.
Another compliment to this great bunch of kids. Mrs. Ransome had to sub for me this morning until 9:00 as I had a meeting and she said how amazing they were. Way to go Team Hankins. Then again later this morning, we received another wonderful compliment from a guest student teacher that Mr. Hartman sent up to observe our book clubs. She was so amazed at how my reading kids were sharing & discussing their books during book club and how on task they were doing their rotations. Great job kids.
Tomorrow is Library so get those books back.
Have a great night.

No comments: