Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mid-terms Go Home on Wednesday

I hope you each had a great weekend. First of all, great job to all the kids for their awesome otter presentations. They received grades for their creativity and the knowledge they shared about their project. I used the requirements sheet as my guide while grading these. They will not get a sheet with their grade on them, but they will be posted on their mid-terms that go home on Wednesday. I promise I will get a Smilebox presentation put together tomorrow hopefully with each of their projects on. I was going to put it together this weekend, but I forgot my connector cord at school. Oh well, something to look forward to tomorrow.
This week will be a busy week continuing on our cell, muscle, and bones unit in Science and our Midwest tour in Social Studies.
We will be starting our graphing unit in Math along with continuing with multiplication & geometry.
See the calendar on the side for some upcoming events to mark on your calendar.
Tomorrow students will have a double Christmas Program practice. Mr. Goodheart is doing an awesome job and you are going to thoroughly enjoy the program. If your child can tell you the name of a song they are singing, write Christmas in the planner for free money.
Have a great night.

No comments: