Monday, December 19, 2011

What an Awesome Christmas Program!




Congratulations to all the kiddos in the program today! What a fantastic job they all did and I think it definitely put all of us in the holiday spirit. A big thank you to Mr. Goodhart for all his hard work. Ask your child what they favorite song in the program was and write it in the planner for free money.
I want to apologize for the short blog last night and no question on it. As I was preparing Christmas dinner last night for the family gathering we had, I realized about 10 min. before they were to arrive that I forgot to blog earlier in the day. So needless to say it was a quick one.
Tomorrow is another busy day. We are going to get together with our buddies for hot chocolate and reading. Then at the end of the day, we are going to buy small stocking stuffers with our fake money. Any left over money will be donated back to the bank as we will start over with $300 in January as we begin our new, fresh start.
Wednesday is Polar Express Day. Remember pj's, stuffed animals, and your favorite hot chocolate mug along with all your train supplies.
Thursday is game day from 12:50-1:50. Students are to bring board games or card games to play. No electronic games.
This is part of our celebration and earning 50 compliment points.
Tomorrow in morning meeting, we are going to talk about creating memories. Talk with your child about their favorite holiday memory for them to share for free money.
Just a quick FYI- I will not be here on Thursday, December 22nd so students will have a sub. I know it is a crazy time of year to be gone, but my husband and I are flying out to AZ to spend Christmas with my 88 & 89 year old, active, healthy parents. What a blessing to still have them so healthy at that age. We are going on Thurs. instead of Fri. because the flight was much much cheaper to fly Thurs.
I hope you enjoy the pics of the concert. I couldn't get any real close ones.
Have a terrific night.

No comments: