Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sub Tomorrow




Yes, there will be a sub tomorrow so please talk to your child about making good choices and having positive behavior. Like I always tell them, TRUE CHARACTER SHOWS WHEN I AM NOT WATCHING THEM!! I know they will have a great day and the sub will be able to leave a good report.
As you can see, the kids had fun getting ready for school on Friday with all those crazy socks. We had great participation so way to go Team Hankins.
I hope by now you have seen your child's mid-terms. If they are unhappy with their grades, this gives them a chance to bring them up before report card time at the end of March. This could be part of that short term goal setting that we are doing.
A HUGE thank you to the PTA for the great pizza lunch on Friday. As an extra bonus, we got popsicles. Thank you to them.
Thank you to Aiden, our student of the week. We loved all the pictures and learning so much more about you. You are a very talented young lady.
Also, I know the letter came home on Friday about the Hawaiian and Owl Days. If you could, please don't send the money with your child tomorrow since I won't be there. I will collect it on Tues.-Thurs. Thank you.
I hope you have a great rest of the weekend and I will see the kids on Tuesday.

No comments: