Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Open House Tonight

I will make this short and sweet as I am so hoping to see you all at Open House tonight.
Today was a busy day and we are making wonderful steady progress in all academic areas.
We took the SRI reading test today and I saw some pretty amazing results. Awesome job kids.
Today we reviewed last week's character trait that we worked on which was responsibility. If your child can tell you one thing we posted about it on our poster, please write it down. This week and into next we will focus on Honesty.
Today, we talked a lot about social skills and what they are, and how they help us work together as a team. This was Rusty's message this morning. I will show you a Rusty clip tonight so you can see what we tune into every morning.
Thank you so much for all your help and support thus far this year. You have wonderful children and I love being their teacher.
Have a great evening and see you tonight.


No comments: