Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hi there

HI everyone- Sorry for the lack of communication lately, but the flu bug that hit me on Thursday night hit with a vengeance and hasn't quite let go. There was no way I could be at school on Friday as I felt as if I had been run over by a truck. I sure hope none of you get this bug if you haven't already. I am so hoping to be there tomorrow. Well, let's put it this way, I am going tomorrow whether I feel 100% or 50%. Not sure of our last testing date. I am going to plan for Wednesday, but will let you know for sure tomorrow. Also, I know the kids were counting on spending their fake money tomorrow, but I don't have the energy to go shopping to stock the Hankins' Store. But I will do it sometime this week -I can promise them that. I did manage to go over to school yesterday and once again an awesome sub note. I am so proud of these kids and being gone makes it easier. Report cards go home on Tuesday. Terrific Kids & Bug Club assembly on Friday at 9:45 in the gym. If your child is getting an award, I will put a slip in their report card for you to see and acknowledge you saw it by writing me a note in the planner. Attached is the awesome state reports the kids did in Library with Mrs. Anderson. Have a great rest of the weekend and I hope we don't wake up to lots of snow tomorrow. http://bitterrootlibrary.blogspot.com/

No comments: