Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Awesome Day & Field Trip

Yes, we had a great day at the NILE! I think we all learned lots. We went to 7 different stations and part of their assignment when we got back was to write 2-3 things about each station. Lots of good knowledge gained. Those that didn't finish it in school have it for homework. But everyone's job tonight is to talk about it and share at least 8 new things they learned. If they can do this, write NILE in the planner. We also got to meet our pen pals. Even though it was short, I know they found out some new things about them too even though they were being a bit shy. Yes, I did take lots of pictures and I will put them together into a Smilebox video either later tonight or this weekend so be watching for that. Tomorrow is Heritage Day for my reading kids. Be ready to share-remember I am supplying the plates, forks, napkins, etc. for the foods that are shared. Remember don't make a lot, just enough to share with 17 students. Tomorrow is also library so get those books back. Pink-pink was everywhere today. Loved it-What great support we had. Have a great night and cya tomorrow.

No comments: