Thursday, August 29, 2013

Guest Teacher Tomorrow

Yes, I know it is only the 3rd day of school tomorrow and I will have a sub. But, I have no doubt these kids will be awesome. Please go over expectations with them tonight. Thank you. As I told them, "True Character Shines Through When Mrs. Hankins isn't watching"!!! They know where I am going so it is no big secret. GO BOBCATS!!!!! Yes, we are season ticket holders and their first game is tonight-don't watch to drive back in the dark late and hit another deer!!!! I hope you understand!!! You will learn throughout the year that I really don't like being gone and I rarely am unless it is for professional leave so I feel ok about being gone this time. We had another awesome day. We learned lots about our American Flag as a start to our citizenship unit. Ask them what another name for the flag is and who wrote the Star Spangled Banner. We started our Read-A-Loud book-"There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom. Ask them about Bradley, the main character. We also started our Top 10 Things About ____. These will be on display for you to see at Open House. Reminder: If you didn't get all the paperwork from yesterday sent back, please do so tomorrow. Bring Pictures for our Friends & Family bulletin board. Students enjoyed sharing and seeing the ones we got today. Remember: No School on Monday, September 2nd. Have a great 3 day weekend. Cya Tuesday.

No comments: