Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I will make this post short and sweet as I am off to spend some fun sister-niece-little girl family time. I am so excited. Thank you to all of you who talked to your child about expectations. I so appreciate it and I know they will be awesome as they know that "true character comes through when I am not watching". Today we did the rock cycle and had a fun song to go with it to the tune of "We Will Rock You". The kids definitely understand rocks and will be ready for their test on Thursday and then we are on to fossils next week. Parent Homework: Yes, my reading kids' parents have homework that is due on Friday. It is self explanatory I am thinking and they will share it with the reading group on Friday. Can't wait to see what they could do when they were young or how their endured some hardships like Charlotte. Remember the Recorder Concert tomorrow at 1:30. I will be viewing it via the livestream website. I posted the address for it yesterday on the blog. Have a great night and I will post again next week Monday when I am back.

No comments: