Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Guest Teacher Tomorrow

Yes, the few of us on the school leadership team have our last training tomorrow.  I am so bummed that I will miss the Recorder Concert, but I am listening to it right now as they are having their dress rehearsal, and let me tell you, you are in for a treat as they sound AWESOME!!!!!  Remember it starts at 1:00 and should last about a 1/2 hour.
Today in Social Studies we went on our West Region tour and learned about Disneyland, The Central Valley, and Old Faithful.  Ask them 1 fact about each location and if they can tell you, write West tour in the planner.
Sub expectations-once again, please remind your child about expectations tomorrow when I am out of the classroom.  They know they need to work hard, be respectful, and responsible in order to go to Pompey's Pillar on Friday.
Have a good night.

No comments: