Friday, November 21, 2014

PHEW!!! CRAZY DAY!!!

Crazy, but FUN day today.  I wonder why??????  Well of course, there is some excitement around the school for the BIG game tomorrow and the fun rivalry attached to it.  I think our very own Mr. English had the most fun today.  He was full of jokes and playing the Bobcat fight song many a time on the PA system.  He did play the GRIZ fight song one time-well I guess it wasn't the fight song as it didn't sound like they had much fight in them.  Anyway, fun day, lots of fun jerseys, and let's just enjoy the game tomorrow and may the BEST team win!!!!  As you know, I am a huge Bobcat fan and I made a deal with Mrs. Neese (GRIZ) that if the Bobcats win, she has to wear my Bobcat jersey all day on Monday and if the Griz win, I need to wear her Griz jersey.  Just sayin-don't think I will look too good in it nor feel to great that day either so it could be a long day.  But I BELIEVE in my team so GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Megan, our Purple Hand winner.  She was nominated by her classmates for being a kind, helpful, caring friend, and always there when you need her.  Way to go, Megan.
Today in Montana History, we briefly discussed the 7 reservations and their tribe affiliation.  More on that next week.
Speaking of next week, Lead 21 projects are due on Tuesday.
Also, next week:  Tuesday is Early out and No School on Wed. -Friday.
Our Endangered animal reports are coming along great.  Some of the kids finished today and are ready to put them on poster board for display.  In Library, Mrs. Anderson helped them make a slide for 5 of their cool facts.  I will embed these into the blog when they are complete so you can enjoy them.
No Spelling List next week.
Tonight is Family Fun/Fitness night in the gym.  It is from 6:00-7:30.  If you come with your child, note that in the planner for free money.
Have a great weekend.


No comments: