Thursday, June 5, 2014

Busy-Fun-Fast Day

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow
As you can see, I got so wrapped up in watching the fun plays that I didn't get the greatest of pics and didn't even get all of you in them. I so apologize for that. But just know you did GREAT and Mrs. Culp and her 2nd graders loved watching them. Soul Surfer & Sundaes-yes we enjoyed the movie and had fun spending our money and building our sundaes. Your job tonight is to have a conversation about the movie and how it relates to our daily morning character meetings, goal setting talks, etc. I hope this movie made Character meetings come alive. We are going to discuss it in the morning for our last morning meeting. Tomorrow is going to be field with just "hanging out" playing games, a little wiffle ball, and just enjoying our last 1/2 day before summer break. (12:00 dismissal) Please bring your backpacks tomorrow even though we have everything cleaned out, but you get your report cards tomorrow. I did forget to send one thing home with all of you-can anyone figure out what it may be before tomorrow? I just got done watching the 6th grade graduation. I can't believe these great kids are off to Castle Rock. Have a great night and cya tomorrow.

No comments: