Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blast Off!!

Today was a blast, literally!! The kids did a great job with their volcanoes and had so much fun doing them. It was so great to see so many of you there. We had tons of school support there too. The kids from the other grades loved watching it all happen. We love Bitterroot School!! We discussed afterwards which kind of soda worked the best. Ask them, and write it in the planner for money. Today we took our math test on fractions. Haven't graded them yet, but I am thinking this group rocked it!! Tonight is the informational meeting about overcrowding next year. If you go, write it in the planner and I will pay them. Mr. English presented it to us at our staff meeting today so I won't be going as I have heard it all. Very good info. though. Have a great night and enjoy the few pics. I didn't get many as I was busy helping put the launchers in the volcanoes.

No comments: